I'm on Day 1 of my Martha's Vineyard Detox Diet. Essentially, it's a detox that involves 21 days of juicing, taking supplements/herbal cleanses, lots of herbal tea, etc. You drink something every 2 hours. You drink a high-density antioxidany berry drink, take herbal cleansing pills, herbal tea, fresh vegetable juice--juiced in a juicer, digestive enzyme capsules, homeade organic vegetable soup, aloe vera juice at night, and lots and lots of water! To add to the cleanse and make it more effective, you do some colonics (1 each week - yes it's what you think, sick huh!?), rebounding (mini trampoline), dry brushing before showers (to slough dead skin), sauna sessions, there are a variety of other things to do as well.
I've read a lot about detoxing over the years and I have never followed through with more than a 7 day cleanse. I am really hoping I can do myself justice and make it all 21 days. My body will thank me. Status right now? Starving!

No comments:
Post a Comment