Sunday, May 3, 2009
A Successful Bar Mitzvah!?
Yes, you saw the title correctly! I actually had a really successful bar mitzvah at work last night! There were only minor glitches (no grilled onions, no lemons for the bar, etc), but my client was happy! That is a big surprise, because this was the event I was most nervous for in all event history.
Yesterday I took Dixie to the Bloomington Dog Park. I realized she is a biter! She was biting every dog she could snap on to. But overall, she did a good job! It was a pretty nice park, with little ponds to swim in. I was hoping she would jump in once she saw the other dogs, but she only got up to the ankles.
Nathan is really sick right now & unfortunately is still heading into work today. It's gorgeous and sunny outside and I am meeting Bethany at the Tin Fish in Uptown to walk Dixie around Lake Calhoun then get some lunch/drinks.
Awesome Sunday in store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment