Sunday, May 31, 2009

short weekend...

Yesterday I had a great wedding at Plymouth Creek, it was a special wedding. The bride, Angelita was born with a condition that stunted her growth and made her limbs grow improperly so that she is confined to a wheel chair. When I met with Angie and Michael to discuss their wedding plans, she told me that doctors told her she wouldn't like past the age of 15...and here she was at 40. She was such a sweet bride throughout the whole planning process, I really enjoyed working with them. The wedding went very well, and I'm so happy for both of them!

Last night after the wedding, I went right to sleep. Today, I'm getting ready for Kevin Horvat's funeral that is starting at 2pm. Some of the girls I went to high school with are getting together at Megan's house beforehand to carpool together. Afterwards, we are going to try to meet up and have lunch together. It's too bad that our reunion is based around such sad circumstances. My thoughts are with you today Susan, Linnea, Dan and Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP