Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Must...find...food...

Ok, so this detox officially stinks. I am STARVING!!! The whole point of me starting it was that they said 'you will not be hungry, that's the best part'. Well, unless you are a hummingbird...you will be hungry. I did a great job today eating just the drinks, organic soup, etc. I woke up at 6am and took an hour long walk, talked to my friend Laura on the phone and headed to work. I was doing fine, and then BAM, our boss brings in some tantalizing yummy chicken salad...I HAD to have it. Crapppp!

So, I broke my detox. I didn't eat a lot, but I did chew...which you don't do on this detox. Then, I had yet another temptation...it's a tasting day at work. Meaning, tons of cake, hors d'oeuvre, bread/butter baskets, etc. I ate 2 rolls and cheesy spread on 1 cracker. :( So good!

Not to mention, I have zero energy and feel like I'm going to fall asleep at any given moment. I'm nodding off as I write this... Making it through class tonight is going to be challenging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP